- What is my personal negotiating style?
- understanding your individual style and its impact in negotiations
- Competitive or cooperative?
- knowing the right approach to adopt
- The need for creativity and flexibility
- seeking alternatives and solving problems
- Expectation management
- how to manage the pre-negotiation and opening stages
- Non-verbal communication
- using body language to reinforce what we say
- The importance of preparation
- what you need to do before the negotiation commences
- Shifting the balance of power
- identifying the strengths and weaknesses of both parties
- Goals and objectives
- what does good look like and what is unacceptable?
- Looking beyond demands to interests and concerns
- find out what lies behind demands and what really matters to the other party
- Identifying variables
- what can we conceed at the lowest cost to us and what do we want to get in return?
- Making and justifying proposals
- positioning and demonstrating value in their terms
- How to respond to proposals
- explaining why it's unacceptable and making counter proposals
- Use of questions
- using conditional questions to test solutions without making firm commitments
- The bargaining process
- trading concessions to achieve win/win outcomes
- Dealing with deadlock
- tools to help you navigate around impasses
- Responding to price challenges
- how to defend your position
- Securing the deal
- summarising and closing to avoid costly misunderstandings
Due to the high number of exercises in this course, it requires a minimum of four delegates and two trainers.
The host's openness, sense of humor, approach and knowledge
Justyna - e-file
Course - Mindfulness Workshop
It was a useful experience from both a professional and personal point of view. The trainer was very knowledgeable and gave us important information to use in the workplace, but also in private life. I was able to reflect on my own character traits and those of the people around me and through them, benefit or improve myself. The stress management exercises were simple and helpful to apply.
Sara Sertori - ASSTRA Forwarding AG
Course - Stress Management and Prevention
Would like to thank Trainer Abhi for this fruitful training. Appreciate him trying to get to know all the attendees so he can better cater the training to our needs. Love how there was a balance of theory and activities that keep us engaged. And how contents were straight to the point and concise.
Rainey Clarecia - Talentvis
Course - Communicating and Influencing - For Managers and Team Leaders
Due to the activities from each content, I understood their main ideas/ concepts very well within a short time. I would like to say that the activity reflects on not only our current situation but also how to advance the skill & knowledge effectively and efficiently.
Ei Ei - Ooredoo Myanmar
Course - Leadership 101
discussing topics using specific examples related to our company
Agnieszka - Ejmedical sp. z o. o.
Course - DZM – delegowanie zadań i motywowanie pracowników