Local, instructor-led live Kong training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to set up and monitor a Kong API gateway to manage microservices traffic.
Kong training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Egypt onsite live Kong trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Good explanations in detail and good treatment of the instructor
Ricardo Alberto Bustos Diosa
Course: WSO2 API Manager for Developers
Kong Course Outlines in Egypt
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure a Kong cluster.
- Manage a Kong API gateway to provide a single communication point for accessing API.
- Control web services traffic at a granular level.
- Secure APIs by authenticating access.
- Control traffic through rate limiting and quotas.
- Monitor, log and analyze API traffic using a third-party solution such as ELK stack.