Local, instructor-led live Rancher training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to deploy and manage a Rancher container management system.
Rancher training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Egypt onsite live Rancher trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Rancher Course Outlines
Rancher is an open source platform for managing Kubernetes on any infrastructure.
This instructor-led, live course provides participants with an overview of Rancher and demonstrates through hands-on practice how to deploy and manage a Kubernetes cluster with Rancher.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Rancher.
- Launch a Kubernetes cluster using RKE (Rancher Kubernetes Engine).
- Manage multiple cloud Kubernetes clusters while avoiding vendor lock-in.
- Manage Kubernetes clusters using their operating system and container engine of choice.
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, heavy hands-on practice
RancherOS is an open-source Linux distribution that runs the entire operating system (including system services such as udev and rsyslog) as Docker containers. RancherOS includes only the bare minimum software needed to run Docker. It runs Docker as PID1 and dynamically pulls everything else it needs through Docker. At about 22MB, RancherOS is easy to distribute, orchestrate and spin up in your data center.
This instructor-led, live training introduces RancherOS's architecture, tools, and components and walks participants step-by-step through the setup of RancherOS in a live lab environment. By the end of this training, participants will have the understanding and practice to use RancherOS to run containers at scale in development, test and production.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend Rancher courses, Evening Rancher training, Rancher boot camp, Rancher instructor-led, Weekend Rancher training, Evening Rancher courses, Rancher coaching, Rancher instructor, Rancher trainer, Rancher training courses, Rancher classes, Rancher on-site, Rancher private courses, Rancher one on one training