14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Knowledge of PHP at the basic level or higher.
The course will cover the design patterns with particular emphasis on patterns used in PHP.
Introduction to Design Patterns
- What is a design pattern
- Elements of pattern
- Advantages and disadvantages of using patterns
GoF Design Patterns
- Factory (Abstract Factory, Factory Method)
- Template method
- Chain of responsibility (oraz Intercepting Filter)
- Observer (2 version)
Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture Web
- MVC - Model View Controller
- HMVC, MVP
- Inversion of Control
- Dependency Injection Container
- Active Record
- The concept of entity and Repositories
- Decomposition of the system
- Examples of component-based Symfony 2 and Zend Framework 2
The interaction and enthusiasm he had about the training.
The New content I learned.
I mostly was benefit from the exercise.
I like the support of the trainer and the topics. I came in with a mindset thinking this will be nothing new that I haven't done. But I was surprised of what all I have learned throughout this course. Thank you.
Trainer's knowledge, professionalism, preparation, atmosphere. Thank you NobleProg and Ms. Paulina Hodur once again for a great organization, a professional trainer (greatly prepared for the subject of the training). The training organized by this company is a guarantee of satisfaction, I will always recommend it to everyone. I also hope that I will be able to participate once more :)