Local, instructor-led live Kata Containers training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build lightweight virtual machines that perform like containers.
Kata Containers training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Egypt onsite live Kata Containers trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Kata Containers Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to build lightweight virtual machines that perform like containers.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Kata Containers.
- Create virtual machines (VMs) that plug into a container ecosystem.
- Overcome the shortcomings of standalone containers and virtual machines.
- Deploy applications on top of lightweight VMs that perform like containers, but provide the workload isolation and security of VMs.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Kata Containers, please visit: https://katacontainers.io/
Weekend Kata Containers courses, Evening Kata Containers training, Kata Containers boot camp, Kata Containers instructor-led, Weekend Kata Containers training, Evening Kata Containers courses, Kata Containers coaching, Kata Containers instructor, Kata Containers trainer, Kata Containers training courses, Kata Containers classes, Kata Containers on-site, Kata Containers private courses, Kata Containers one on one training